A Service For Everyone To Know More
Construction companies in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry are using Building Information Modeling (BIM) as the basis for digital transformation.
Based on an intelligent model and made possible by cloud computing, Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a holistic process for creating and managing information about a built asset.
BIM combines structured, multidisciplinary data to produce a digital representation of an asset’s lifecycle, from planning and design to construction and operation.
Define BIM Services
BIM Services, Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a new way of modeling a building’s physical and functional characteristics through an intelligent digital model.
What do you mean by BIM 3D Modeling Service?
BIM 3D modelling is to build MEPF (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire) design models. Through 3D modelling, services are routed so that they do not clash with structural components.
BIM models in 3D provide many benefits to a project, including improved visualization, clash detection, constructability analysis, and much more.
With the exception of being well organized, the models created in the BIM 3D modelling service offer the other trade partner and the contractor an extra dimension and dependability during execution.
Advantages of BIM 3D Modeling Service
BIM 3D modelling services is a very popular service used to complete different tasks. Some of the reasons why the services are so popular are because of the different advantages that it provides.
The advantages are as follows :
- Real-time interface: It gives a superior visualization without physically visiting the site.
- Cost-effective: The consumer could save huge amounts of money and also save a lot of his time doing reworks.
- More Power: This service gives the user more control as an engineer
- Easy Circulation: It is easy to send models across and communicate more efficiently.
- Well-organised designs: BIM 3D Modeling service gives you the ability to get Industry-ready, neatly organized 3D models.
Features From Our BIM 3D Models.
Our goal is to produce BIM models with accurate details to increase site efficiency.
Our data-rich BIM models have the following features:
- Depending on your requirements, we deliver Revit versions, Revit Fabrication, NWC, DWG, and IFC formats.
- The details are embedded with desired levels of detail, ranging from Level of Detail LOD 200 to Level of Detail LOD 500.
- Model creation for all MEPFSC trades (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Structural, and Civil)
- Models with data-rich 4D and 5D BIM for scheduling, quantity take-off, and cost estimation.
- Using 2D drawings to create informative 3D models
- Creating Revit family libraries of MEP FSC components.
- Models from BIM can be used to create Digital Twins for facility management, thus enabling better facility management.