Our Main Services
Some Sample content
Top 5 Tourist Spots in Ohio You Must See
In the Great Lakes region of the USA, there lies the beautiful state of Ohio. It is the 34th state in the country and the 7th most populous. It is also a wonderful region for tourists. It’s cities like Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo, and Dayton offer tourist attractions like museums, zoos, art galleries, amusement parks, markets and many more. Not only in the cities, but Ohio also offers excellent outdoor recreations along the sweet Ohio river, in Yellow Springs, Hocking Hills, etc. Today let us see what are the top five tourist spots in Ohio.
Recipe for Meatball Lasagne
Phase A: Making the meatballs
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
- Fry the onion in a tablespoon of oil on low heat with a pinch of salt until tender.
- Let it cool off slightly. Pour it in a large bowl.
- Add the beef, thyme, and two-thirds of the parmesan. Add salt and pepper seasoning.
- Use damp hands to thoroughly mix these.
- Make small balls from the mixture. About 30 balls should be output.
- Fry the meatballs till brown in 1 tablespoon of oil. Do it in batches, not at once. Then set them aside to cool off.